Powerful Speed & Spin with medium Feel | Recommended for Professional level Players with Loop Attack Style.
The Double Fish 12A series Table Tennis Racket is designed to offer a great foundation of power and consistency. The CHEN QJ-1 blade adopts new composite carbon technology. It is perfect for controlling, highly sensitive touch and has a forgiving design for effective offensive plus player. Rubber QIJI Loop has a hard sponge, and its tacky surface offers a better spin, speed, and control
- Blade Construction: 3 + 2C (Hinoki wood outer plies + 2 New Composite Carbon)
- Handle: Flared handle or Penhold handle
- Rubber: QIJI Loop Red (Back) & QIJI Loop Black (Fore) 2.2 mm thickness.
- Recommended for advance Level Players with Loop Attack Style.
- Table Tennis Bag in Green color including.
- International Table Tennis Federation Approved: Code 23-017
This racket is assembled with a special glue that is intended to upgrade the rubber whenever it is necessary.