Powerful Speed & Spin with medium Feel | Recommended for Advance Players
The 8A Double Fish table tennis racket is for close to table fast attack play.
Speed: 9 Spin: 9.5 Control: 9.5
The Double Fish 8A series Table Tennis Racket is designed to offer a great foundation of spin, power, and control. The 3-ply plus 2 layers of carbon construction offers a large-sweet spot, direct and solid feel for sufficient power and touch. Rubber FL233 has a slightly hard sponge, and its tacky surface offers a better spin and speed. Rubber FA213 has a slightly medium sponge, and its tacky surface offers a better control.
- Blade Construction: African Zebrawood for top layer + Arylated-Carbon core
- Handle: Flared handle or Penhold handle
- Rubber: FL233 Red & FA213 Black 2.1 mm thickness.
- Recommended for advance Level Players.
- Attractive Gift Box Set and Table Tennis Bag including.
- International Table Tennis Federation Approved: Code 23-005 / 23-013
This racket is assembled with a special glue that is intended to upgrade the rubber whenever it is necessary.