High Trajectory Loop Blade| Recommended for OFF+ Players
Stiga Cybershape – a completely new type of blade with a unique shape and larger hitting area!
Blade Weight: 85
Plies: 5W, 2C
Blade Thickness: 5.8
Blade Handles: FL, ST
- An offensive table tennis blade with a revolutionary, patent pending and design-protected shape that provides an optimized hitting area.
- Stiga Cybershape Carbon is approved for all types of competition.
- CCF technology with a carbon fiber layer on the wood core for a softer touch and greater control.
- The shape allows the player to easily angle the paddle as desired and get just the right amount of spin when serving.
- According to measurements from tests carried out in collaboration with KTH, Cybershape has a more linear frequency response than a traditional blade, which creates a completely new feel during play.
- Reflective lens on handle that alternates between purple and blue, depending on the angle.